What New Brunswick is doing to respond to the outbreak
New Brunswick’s public health officials are carefully monitoring the situation in Canada, and around the world, and are ready to respond.
- working closely with federal, provincial and territorial partners to share information and assess potential health risks
- ensuring our health system is ready to respond effectively if needed
- ensuring front-line health professionals have information about the virus so they can:
– take recommended actions
– promptly report suspected cases to public health officials
– investigate of persons who may have been exposed and are potentially at risk of developing illness to help prevent spread